With leading companies such as BAM Interbuild, BAM Contractors and BAM Galère,
Royal BAM Group is an important player in the Belgian construction market.
BAM Contractors consists of 500 employees who realize infrastructure and road
works, and industrial and hydraulic engineering projects. “Together we create
space” shows how BAM Contractors fulfills its daily activity: rail and road works that
make our country more mobile… The iconic BAM projects contribute to a better
BAM Interbuild, which specializes in the largest and most complex buildings, consists
of 350 employees. With ‘Building Skylines Together’ as a slogan, we work together
on prestigious projects all over Flanders: residential buildings, utility buildings,
office complexes... Projects such as the MAS and the Port House in Antwerp, the
Finance Tower, the NATO headquarters, and the Résidence Palace in Brussels will
certainly sound familiar!
After a training program, you will start as a project engineer or site manager at
one of our sites, and you will join an experienced site team. Or you can also join
one of the support teams at the office, e.g. project controlling or estimations.
As a junior you will be supported at BAM in various ways:
- Elaborated onboarding process so that you can expand your internal network
- Training program at all technical departments within BAM.
- Coaching sessions on the job by an experienced colleague who can give you tips
- Training in soft skills, digital construction, technical construction knowledge etc.
We also offer:
- An attractive salary with an extensive package of fringe benefits and a company
- More importantly: an enthusiastic team atmosphere and a lot of fun moments
like weekends (shortski, cycling weekend), sports activities, parties, after-work