Technical support engineer
PHYSIBEL is a Belgian software company specialized in the development of thermal modelling tools for facade engineering and is looking forward to strengthening its team with a: Technical support engineer Your tasks: You will be responsible for software training and technical support, guiding our customers towards maximum value of our software solutions:
- You give (international) trainings: group training, theoretical training, customised training (online and offline).
- You support customers with technical questions and distil the desired software improvements to the development team.
- You participate in further developing the software documentation on the online ‘Knowledge Base’ (software applications, tips for use, etc.).
- You are involved in internal and external research projects and participate actively in new software developments.
Architecture & Construction
- Job with diverse content, space to dig into matters, and final responsibilities
- Guidance by experienced colleagues.
- Possibility to travel abroad for training and fairs.
- Competitive salary in line with skills and experience, supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- Contract for an indefinite period.
- Possibilities to enrol for continuing education.
- Engineering or PhD in Engineering degree with customer-friendly and smooth communication.
- Very good English and preferably French. Dutch and/or German is an asset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in the field of thermal building physics and international standardization is a plus.