Nuoro: Clean water, green energy - Nuoro is a young, innovative player in the water treatment, water reuse & biogas sector. We guide our clients to a sustainable future by developing, designing and implementing innovative water and energy solutions.
As a DESIGN ENGINEER you'll be responsible for the 2D & 3D design of multiple projects, both in consultancy and design&build activities. You will be working in a young and dynamic environment and work closely with other engineers, project managers, suppliers and clients to ensure that the design meets all requirements and specifications. You’ll be responsible to bring your design into practice by supervising site related activities and follow-up performance of technicians on site. You will enjoy coaching, training and courses to further develop your skills.
In general you will:
Be involved in a wide range of commercial and operational activities within different types of projects;
Be responsible for 2D & 3D design, PFD, P&ID's and other technical documents;
Support the project & commercial teams in the day-to-day project activities;
Prepare price calculations (including price requests to suppliers) and commercial proposals;
Coordinate procurement with the project team;
Plan your projects and daily operations in partnership with all stakeholders;
Look for opportunities to optimize current processes throughout your projects;
Supervise site related activities and assure compliance with the final design.
Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiative;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- A competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
- A hybrid and flexible way of working;
- Attractive extralegal advantages
- You have a Bachelor degree with a technical background;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- You are able to work in a hybrid Microsoft O365 environment;
- You have experience with computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application. Experience with Autodesk Inventor is a plus;
- You are passionate about technology, innovation and sustainability;
- You are communicative and a true team player;
- You are motivated and eager to learn;
- You are capable to work on different domains simultaneously;
- You are flexible, reliable and detail oriented, you work in a structured way and have a pro-active mindset;
- You are able to independently plan and manage your priorities and daily operations.