Consultant, Safety & Operations Excellence - Belgium & Netherlands (home based in Belgium)
This role will be home based in the Netherlands or Belgium and will require travel to visit clients across the BENELUX region. You will be responsible for leading the planning, coordinating, and implementation of safety, operational excellence or sustainability projects within budget, timeline, and scope You will collaborate with senior experts, project managers and colleagues to add value to our business You will identify areas for improvement and raise standards of safety to saving lives and making our clients safer, more productive and more sustainable You will monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members You will ensure projects deliver real-world benefits for our clients and guarantee we uphold the highest standards of quality
Remote Belgium or The Netherlands
As a fast-growing business, we offer an exceptional opportunity to grow your skills and your career in consulting. If you are as passionate about safety, sustainability and operational excellence as us, we promise many opportunities for development of your entrepreneurial mindset. You will collaborate with industry leading experts in operations management and develop innovative solutions to meet client challenges. Additionally, as a firm that both advises and implements, you will be able to see the positive impacts and value that your work delivers for the client first hand. Our unique, flexible working model allows our employees to combine a work life balance by working from home and travelling as needed.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Engineering / HSE / Business
- You are fluent in English and Dutch - a third European language is a significant + (French, Spanish, Italian or German)
This will be your +
- You have the equivalent of at least 3-5 years’ experience in operations in safety critical industry sectors such as Chemical, Oil & Gas,
- Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing or Utilities
- You have experience in management of change and embedding safety culture as well as an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have excellent communication skills, enjoy working in teams and to build and maintain interpersonal relationships
- You're comfortable dealing with clients and have strong business acumen in project planning and management, willing to develop key expertise in safety and operations management.