We’re building a company to last, brewing beer and building brands that will continue to bring people together for the next 100 years and beyond. With centuries of brewing history, we’ve seen countless new friendships, connections and experiences built on a shared love of beer.
We believe in celebrating life. Millions enjoy our products every day, and we strive to make sure every experience with beer is positive. We’re also committed to improving the communities we’re a part of and playing a positive role within them. Sustainability isn’t just related to our business, it is our business.
Being the Best means having the best people. Talented people who are engaged and thriving in our culture represent our most important, and indeed only sustainable competitive advantage
- Good analytical capability - a statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential.
- Motivated students, who drive for results and can work unsupervised
- Students who enjoy working with and influencing diverse business partners within ABInBev and finding creative solutions to business issues.
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and enroll others.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
The Stella Artois Brewery in Leuven, which has the largest capacity in the world, employs over 850 people. We brew, package and export the best-known brands such as Stella Artois, Leffe and Budweiser.
For internships and our Graduate Traineeship: https://europecareers.ab-inbev.com/programmes
For a permanent position at AB InBev: https://www.ab-inbev.com/careers/