Junior IoT Consultant
As a Graduate Analyst, you will become part of our CCP team and assigned to key initiatives in solution development, proof of concepts and client engagement where you will work alongside experienced Cognizant employees delivering services to gain experience from practice.
Cognizant Connected Products (CCP) Cognizant Connected Products (CCP) is a key practice within Cognizant Digital Business and specializes in delivering the most complex projects, which require cross-functional technical skill-sets in challenging and dynamic project environments. CCP’s area of focus are Smart Manufacturing and Internet of Things. The team has presence across industries, with extensive traction in Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Telecom Energy and Utilities, Retail, Automotive and Consumer Goods.
Our clients count on our expertise to help them architect the bridge between the physical world of sensors, machines, industrial processes, places, people and the digital world of software, IoT platforms and data. We do this by offering solutions to realize the dual mandate of driving efficiency by utilizing real-time insights of products/processes and fueling innovation through newer business models. Our global network of dynamic environments and labs allow us to workshop, fabricate and create new ideas and innovations with our clients. With our rich ecosystem of technology partners, such as Schneider Electric, ABB, Rockwell Automation, CAMSTAR, etc., we help deliver industry solutions at scale.
Your role as Junior IoT Consultant in CCP You will participate in the following activities: proof of concepts/ solution feasibility, prototype building, customer projects involving requirement gathering and understanding the needs, functional design, solution architecture, as well as supervising the detailed technical design, preparing and executing the functional and product tests before client handover. All done closely together with your Project/Scrum team helping you to grow further.
Training, Support and Coaching Prior to starting your first client engagement, you will attend a New Hire Training Program for graduates abroad to ensure you have a solid understanding of Cognizant’s culture and processes. You will have the opportunity for further training and support by our own Academy to help you achieve your long-term career goals, like Working with different cultures, Requirement gathering, Project management, Agile development and many more.
After the induction weeks, you will spend up to 3 months, learning:
- Fundamentals of product design and development
- Embedded/Firmware/Hardware development
- IoT and Sensory and analytics solution training
- Customer project lifecycle
In addition to your day-to-day project manager and your CCP supervisor, we will assign a mentor from another Business Unit within Cognizant to ensure you get all the help and support you need to start your career on the best footing.
- A career in one of the largest and fastest growing IT services providers worldwide
- An open, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to work for large multinationals and other leading
- Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development
- A competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits
- A bachelor’s or a master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, etc.
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services is preferred.
- Exposure to Python, R, MATLAB or similar analytical tool is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Language skills: fluency in Dutch, French and English
- Nil or maximum 1-year work experience
- You must be authorized and eligible to work freely in the EU