As QHSE Consultant at Greenfish, you will be working on various assignments. Your responsibilities will include:
• Environmental audits and due diligences.
• Safety management.
• Building of integrated management systems in order to allow ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 certifications.
• The management of regulatory affairs (REACH, SVHC, GHS, SDS, etc.)
• Quality assurance and control.
• Fire safety control and management.
• Follow-up of site works regarding safety, security and environmental point of view.
• You will engage in external communication with clients, suppliers, study offices, (sub)-contractors, etc.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering.
• Additional certification as environmental coordinator A/B, prevention advisor 1/2, safety coordinator A/B.
• Minimum of 1 year professional experience in the field of quality, safety, security or environment.
• Experience in industrial, tertiary or infrastructure sector.
• Knowledge of quality and environmental certification (REACH, ISO 9001 and 14001, OHSAS 18001, EMAS and GRI).
• Knowledge of risks analysis methods (HAZOP, ATEX, OHS, SEVESO).