Implementation consultant - Traineeship bij marktleider in technology
Where will you work?
The partner of Crossbridge who is hiring a ‘Implementation consultant' , is a global leader in technology. By bringing together the brightest minds they create breakthrough technology solutions. This way they help their customers to make their mark on the world.
In concrete terms, they help their partners to connect, protect, analyze, and act on all their data and applications wherever they live, so customers can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world.
The local Belux Headquarter of this multinational is based in Brussels (Diegem).
What will you do?
If you are looking as a young professional to start your career or you want to dive into a new opportunity after a 1st working experience, you’ll love this opportunity.
In this innovative company, you will get the chance to go the extra mile and grow quickly. All team members are empowered to make an impact on their business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive and international.
You will be fully trained and at the same time immediately collaborate on projects that are challenging and inspiring. As such, you will be prepared for the next career step(s).
You in your role:
• You will become part of a motivated team, where all members have a strong coaching attitude
• You will get the accountability over assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project
• You will jointly with your colleagues provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
• You work on multiple projects where you will grow and use your technical knowledge and use these skills to build long term customer relationships in an interpersonal way
• You work in various domains: performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems problems, monitoring and testings systems performance, contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments, etc.
• You will participate in a by yourself chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events
• You provide substantive support in all areas of the implementation, assisted closely by your awesome colleagues
• You will be part of strong team where knowledge sharing, building expertise and giving feedback is crucial
• You will be followed up by a technical lead of the team and after approximately two years in the program you can grow into a true senior consultant role or write a new story in one of the other many divisions
Architectural Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Mobility & Supply Chain Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nanoengineering
They offer you, besides a competitive salary and extensive benefits package, the autonomy and flexibility to take ownership of your work. With the possibilities of flexible working hours, homework, … you can organize your own work.
To maintain their position as a global leader, they invest heavily in their own employees. They do this by offering multiple trainings, projects and educations.
You will join an diversified, experienced team with only driven colleagues with a lot of knowledge to share. You will be coached to build an understanding of the market, developing your commercial skills and learn about their interesting product and services.
All this without losing sight of a healthy work-life balance. Excellent career growth opportunities, both national and international.
Who are you?
You preferably have a master’s degree (or relevant bachelor) with a focus on technology such as information systems, engineering, computer science, mathematics or a related field of study A first experience is a plus, but not a must You have a clear interest in technology in all its domains You are a quick learner and eager to know everything about project management methods and tools, project support, financial management, client relations, etc. You are collaborative, solution focused and act with a sense of urgency You have good written and verbal communication skills in English; Dutch and/or French are a strong plus You’re a positive and energetic multi-channel communicator (verbal and in writing) You love building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions You embrace new ideas and fresh thinking and seek out ideas different than your own You are able to seek out what’s next, trying to always be a few steps ahead and achieve your goals