Python/ Angular Full Stack Software Developer - Ghent
Mobility-as-a Service (MaaS) has become the new way of transportation. Instead of using personal owned means of transportation, users will move to mobility solutions that are offered as a service. By combining all the mobility solutions in one app, the customers can jump from one transportation mode to another and will be informed which combination is the most efficient, economic or ecological to reach their destination point. Optimile creates an innovative product in a new market within an international context. Not only do we develop the software (such as platform, app…) for external parties, but we also have our own brand ‘Mobiflow’ that is responsible for launching the product in Belgium.
What will your days look like?
• You'll work on our new, ecologically responsible form of networked mobility. Our platform creates a connection between different mobility services and users, and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles.
• Based on your interests, you can contribute to the further development of our management system, test environment, or front end systems such as the web platform and mobile application.
• Linking and integrating services in the back-office system (via Python and Django)
• Expanding the visual frontend and API for the mobility platform
• Developing and expanding our app (using Angular and Cordova)
• Documenting and writing automated tests
• Full time package with a fixed competitive salary
• Extra-legal advantages
• Fast growing international company
• Passionate young crew
• Great creative office space with lake view @ DokNoord in Ghent
• You have a Master degree
• You have a first successful experience in the field
• You are fluent in Dutch and English
• You have experience with Python.
• Preferably you have experience with Django. Experience with Typescript and Angular is a plus.
• This position is also open to young graduates.