Get started on an exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team.
Who are PM Group?
PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,300 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy and environmental sectors. We are 100% employee owned so work together to make our company successful.
As a Building Services Graduate / HVAC Graduate at PM Group, your day-to-day role would involve, but would not be limited to the following activities:
• Work on exciting projects in the Mission Critical, Pharma, Med Tech, Food, Advance Manufacturing and Energy sectors.
• Coordination with clients, contractors, vendors and other PM Group departments / offices with regard to scope management, deliverables, time lines, resources and 3rd party interfaces / queries.
This could include:
o BCAR inspections
o Support during construction (contractor queries and submittals)
o Assist with commissioning activities
o Coordination of design with other disciplines
o In conjunction with senior engineers and designers preparation of the following deliverables at various project stages:
o Calculations (Heating, Cooling, Utilities, etc.) and Utility Load Analysis
o Schematics (Air & Instrument Diagrams, Utility Process & Instrument Diagrams)
o Schedules & Lists (Equipment, Inline and Terminal items, etc.)
o Data Sheets (AHUs, Boilers, Chillers, etc.)
o Drawings (AHU Zoning, Pressurisation, Services General Arrangements)
o Pipe Stress Analysis and Fluid Flow modelling
o Contract Requisitions (installation contracts, turnkey equipment)
o Cost Estimates
What are we offering?
An exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team. We offer a competitive salary with opportunities to travel and gain a variety of experiences.
It's not all work. At PM Group we work hard, but we make sure to have fun too!
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Ability to work in a vibrant multi discipline collaborative design environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong work ethic and self-starter
• Flexibility to work both in a design office and on a construction site