Junior Software Engineers
Working with array of customers worldwide and driven by the success and knowledge gained, Xenit has developed a range of products and solutions which, combined with our exceptional team, helps us drive customer success in the area of document management and open source digital platforms. We are working across variance of industries and size of customers as partners on their Digital Transformation.
As the digital landscape is evolving and we are living in a society of document overload it's even more crucial to combine the forces of Content Services, Process Services and Governance to pursue and embrace a Digital Transformation led by Alfresco Digital Business platform and the Alfred portfolio designed by XeniT. We are inspired by the future opportunities and growth to be enlarged with our complete Alfred Portfolio of solutions and products around Alfresco
You wake up with a big smile. Because a job at Xenit means an exciting challenge every day. But also: an attractive wage with bonuses and extra-legal benefits such as hospitalisation insurance, supplementary pension and cafeteria plan.
Traffic? There’s none of that! Xenit is located right next to the Leuven Station. And we pay for your train or bus tickets.
Fresh as could be, you start on your work. And a good thing too, because as a junior software engineer, you’re given — and proudly take— full responsibility for your projects. You choose areas that best represent your talents and interests:
=> Design ofECM applications based on Alfresco;
=> Technical and functional optimisation of Alfresco applications at our clients’ sites;
=> Integration of Alfresco with internal systems such as ESB, SOAP/REST web services and desktop platforms;
=> Development of own applications such as Alfred Finder.
Lunchtime! But it’s also time for table tennis or games. At Xenit, we take our relaxation just as seriously as our work.
The afternoon flies by. You find creative solutions for problems and freely offer your opinion—because with Xenit we really don’t put much emphasis on hierarchy.
The day’s over. You go home on time and no one raises an eyebrow. Because at Xenit, we work hard, but we also have a life outside work.
Computer Science Engineering
Another three reasons for working at Xenit:
- You’ll be part of a young, fast-growing and international company. Xenit has earned a Trends Gazellen nomination, is among the top sellers of Alfresco and works with clients such as Stadtwerke München and the Canadian pension fund CPPIB.
- Your expertise and career move ahead in bounds. Because thanks to training and coaching, you’ll continuously learn.
- You take to your job like a fish to water because at Xenit, workload and fun at work go hand in hand. With attention for true team spirit and a first-rate balance between work and private life.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer sciences. Any experience is appreciated, of course, but it’s not necessary.
- You’re a champion with JAVA.
- You’re always open to new programming languages and technologies.
- You communicate smoothly, are a solution-oriented thinker and have an eye for detail.