As electromechanical engineer, you will take part in projects of either project engineering or product development. As project engineer, you become part of a project team of building factory automation solutions and are involved from the very beginning of an automation project, from pre-design until the installation.
The product development engineer designs various industrial devices. His/ Her responsibilities include choosing the right materials and production methods, planning and execution of prototyping, global contacts with suppliers and subcontractors and on-site acceptance of parts and components.
• An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
• Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
• A competitive salary package including extra-legal health insurance
• A Master’s degree in a Mechanical Engineering
• You show large involvement in the project result
• Communication skills to deal with customers and suppliers
• The needed skills include one or several of the following:
• CAD systems, EPLAN
• PLC Software: SIMATIC S5/S7, IEC 1131
• Field systems: Profibus Interbus S
• Robotics programming