Computer Vision Engineer
Vision++ is a Leuven based high-tech company specialized in solving challenging computer vision problems. We offer services and solutions in various areas of computer vision, including hyperspectral imaging, deep learning and AI, visual inspection, photogrammetry and 3D imaging.
You will be part of a team developing challenging computer vision solutions for our customers.
You will develop and integrate the software components (image processing algorithms, machine learning algorithms etc.) of these solutions. When the project you work on also requires hardware integration, you will be involved with the selection and integration of optimal hardware components (cameras & lenses, filters, lighting components, etc.).
Your passion lies in realizing robust, fail-safe and industrial grade vision solution.
An overview of all our current job openings can be found at: https://visionplusplus.workable.com/
VISION++ is at the frontline of computer vision: when you work at Vision++, you become part of a team of experienced and very talented computer vision specialists and software engineers.
This is the perfect environment for young graduates to start their career, as you will learn at the speed of light. But we are also focusing a lot on “soft skills”: through coaching and specific training, you will also grow as a person.
And our company is also growing steadily, which will allow you to grab new opportunities within the company during your career at Vision++.
On top of all that: we offer a friendly work environment where you get a lot of autonomy and a competitive salary package with a myriad of benefits.
- You are passionate about Computer Vision, Image Processing , Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- You have a strong mathematical background, in particular in linear algebra and geometry.
- You have a degree in computer science or related field and/or specific training and at least 2 years of experience solving applied computer vision problems.
- You have a programming background in C++.
- You have experience with Matlab or Python.
- You take ownership of projects from start to finish.
- You are a team player.