Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.
• You have a technical university degree, preferably in physics or applied sciences
• You possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities (English and Dutch or French) and strong presentation skills
• You are customer focused and like to build relationships with a global customer base
• You are able to manage different projects at the same time
• You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven
• You are willing to travel (up to 30% of the time)
• You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player
• You are familiar with Matlab
• You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills
• Relevant experience, e.g. as a member of a product development team, in a pre-sales or test engineer role, is a plus
• Experience with automotive, optics or related technology is a plus