As Energy Consultant at Greenfish, you will be working on various assignments. Your responsibilities will include:
• The providing of engineering and consulting services during the development and execution of renewable energy projects in Belgium and/or abroad.
• Working on projects involving different kinds of energies (solar, biomass, wind, cogeneration, district heating, geothermal energy, etc.)
• Managing/monitoring the planning, the budget, the safety aspects and the technical quality of the projects.
• Leading energy efficiency audits on industrial sites and look for energy saving opportunities.
• Participating in projects regarding the distribution, transport and storage of energy (smart grids, demand response, etc.)
• Engaging in relationship-building processes with clients, suppliers, study offices, (sub)-contractors, etc.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering with specialization in Energy, or related fields (electromechanics, electricity, bio-engineering, etc.)
• Minimum of 1 year professional experience in the field of energy.
• Experience in solar, biomass, wind, cogeneration or other energy production technologies.
• Knowledge of energy norms or frameworks (EN16247, ISO 50001, Accord de Branche, AMURE, Esco, Energiebeleidsovereenkomst, etc.) is a bonus.
• Ability to work in English, French and Dutch, oral and written.
• Driving license B.