Amadeus Benelux N.V.
Internship / Apprenticeship: A/B testing
If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen! Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry. Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Start date: as soon as possible Duration: 3-6 months
Team Description The internship with take place in SSU (SAMOA Services and UI) department, in the MBF (Mid and Back Office) division. The MBF division is responsible for delivering business management applications to travel agencies and travel agency corporations. One of the goals in the SSU department is to deliver all user interfaces for the Amadeus Mid-Office Applications developed in the Antwerp site of the MBF division. The Amadeus Mid-Office Applications support the travel agents in their day to day business handling travel files management, dossier management, invoicing, payments, accountancy, … .
Summary of the role Today Amadeus offers applications based on the specifications delivered by the product definition team. To be able to make careful changes to the user experience, while collecting data on the results, A/B testing would support Amadeus in enhancing the user interfaces of our web applications. It will allow to construct hypotheses and to learn better why certain elements of the customer experiences impact user behavior. The purpose of this internship is to understand the current user interface of the applications, investigate how A/B testing can be integrated and start with the implementation of some of the investigated improvements.
The trainee’s responsibilities will cover:
• Defining A/B testing in close collaboration with our development team • Defining software design for data collection of the user experience • Identifying the goals of the data collection • Generating hypothesis model for the implementation of investigated changes • Analyzing the results of the data collection
Amadeus is committed to bringing out the best in our people. As part of our team, we offer you the chance to push the boundaries of your own career. If you want to contribute to a dynamic culture that fosters open and innovative thinking, Amadeus is the place for you. We offer:
- an exciting atmosphere
- a global multicultural workplace
- opportunities to learn and grow everyday
- engagement towards social, humanitarian and environmental concerns
• Degree: Master’s student in his last year • Good English level • PC skills: o Knowledge on modern web architectures o Software engineering (design/architecture) knowledge • Soft skills: o Creativity o Autonomy o Communicative o Team player