ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP IN BRUSSELS (Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical)
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Then an Engineering Internship in our Innovation Center in Brussels might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You will be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements in automation, sophisticated plant-control systems and smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
Our internship program generally runs for 13 weeks (3 months) up to 1 year starting at different times during the year.
We might be able to accommodate a part time internship so that you can combine it with your studies.
What internship projects you can expect?
We offer internships for European Engineering students. It is the perfect opportunity for a mutual trial: a chance for you to acquire industrial experience and experience what it would be like to work at P&G, and for us to assess if there is a mutual match. During your internship, you will be responsible from day 1 for your own project(s) that will involve one or more of the following:
• Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives;
• Study technical feasibility using high-end computer modeling and simulation;
• Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups;
• Design, develop and procure new processing equipment;
• Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors;
• Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
You will be coached during your internship and receive responsibilities & full ownership for your projects. You will be expected to share updates & results of your work, and will receive exposure to management. We'll provide you with feedback, so that you grow & develop. On top of a great learning experience, participants will also receive an attractive remuneration package.
What we offer:
• Meaningful work as of Day 1;
• A wide range of challenging engineering projects in one of the most influential companies in the world;
• An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments;
• International travel opportunities to the project location to see your design come to life;
• Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager to accelerate your growth and reach your potential;
• Very competitive compensation and benefits;
• Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
• On top of a great learning experience, participants will also receive an attractive remuneration package.
We are looking for Engineering students who are:
•Mechatronics / Controls / Chemical / Process / Mechanical / Industrial / Electrical / Environmental Engineering students at Master or PhD Level with good academic results;
•Enrolled at university throughout the internship and finishing their Master degree or PhD before end of 2020;
•Available for minimum 13 weeks (3 months);
•EU citizen, EFTA citizen, with valid EU study visa, or with valid EU work permit;
•In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?