Consultant Engineers work hands on with some of the world’s most influential organizations, helping them understand risk and protect their assets. You will be visiting client facilities to perform evaluations that accurately quantify foreseeable physical and human element exposures while working with client’s on-site risk management.
- Conduct on-site loss prevention evaluations that identify all reasonably foreseeable physical and human element exposures for Fire, Boiler and Machinery as well as Natural Hazards
- Accurately quantify exposures at client locations to assure that the Account Team places an appropriate level of attention on the exposure
- Obtain local client understanding and agreement on the hazards/exposures discovered and their potential business impact
- Achieve practical, effective on-site risk improvement at client locations
- Illustrate the value-added differential of FM Global engineering capabilities
- Accurately communicate the hazard and risk