Get started on an exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team.
Who are PM Group?
PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,300 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy and environmental sectors. We are 100% employee owned so work together to make our company successful.
As an Electrical Engineering Graduate at PM Group, your day-to-day role would involve, but would not be limited to the following activities:
• Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on projects in the following sectors – Mission Critical, Pharma, Med Tech, Advanced Manufacturing, Food and Energy
• Coordination with other PM Group global offices to understand the scope of work, deliverables, time lines, resource hours etc.
• Electrical services design through Revit
• Work with Senior Engineers and assist in producing electrical services deliverables in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications and procedures. Duties would include;
• Single Line Diagrams
• Electrical Services layouts
• Production of specifications
• Perform cable calculations and lighting calculations
• Production of cable schedules and panel schedules
• Assist with BCAR inspections
• Support during construction
• Assist with commissioning activities
• Coordination of design with other disciplines
What are we offering?
An exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team. We offer a competitive salary with opportunities to travel and gain a variety of experiences.
It's not all work. At PM Group we work hard, but we make sure to have fun too!
Be part of the bigger picture and apply today.
• A degree in Electrical Engineering
• Ability to work in a vibrant multi discipline design environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Flexibility to work both in design office and on construction teams