As a Test Engineer you are part of the R&D team. You provide support in setting up prototypes and managing the R&D machinery. This includes: (small) mechanical and electrical assemblies, operating DMP machines, installing upgrades on existing DMP machines, functional testing of upgrades and newly developed machines, troubleshooting,…
In addition, you also have an important role to manage the R&D workshop and test lab in order to maintain and possibly improve efficiency in our way of working.
• Gaining knowledge and a fundamental understanding of the full functioning R&D machine (control and hardware)
• Mechanical and electrical assembly of prototypes
• Define and execute test plans according to procedures
• Reporting test results to the project lead
• Keeping/monitoring order and tidiness in the R&D workshop and test lab. Identify improvement points to boost efficiency of the workshop.
• Managing R&D machinery and supplies