To delight our customers with top deliveries, we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Customer Success Team at Twipe.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Be a key member of our project delivery team for on-boarding new customers or enhancing existing installations
- Define the product scope, deliverables and goals for each delivery in close collaboration with our customers
- Analyse and document the business specification and objectives, clarify this with the Engineering Team and ensure proactive planning
- Coordinate the software releases together with the customer and with the internal Engineering and Product Team
- Perform functional acceptance testing to ensure highest levels quality
- Monitor post go-live the evolution of the installations, and proactively identify improvements on both the internal and the customer side
- The opportunity to make a difference from day one in a technology scale-up, solving problems of global interest for the media sector
- A steep learning curve growing your analytic, project management and relationship management competences
- A challenging job in a young & dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies
- Team building events like a well-deserved Tomorrowland VIP experience, a team trip to climb Mount Etna or a skiing trip in Austria
Who are you?
You are eager to solve customer problems with platform-based cloud solutions
You have a Growth Mindset, constantly striving to learn and improve
You are highly organized and a good multi-tasker
You are a true team player, but also love to work independently
You are a good listener and have strong communication and presentation skills
You have a strong work ethic, a real “can do” attitude
What experience do you have?
You have a Master’s degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Economics or an equivalent degree
A first experience in functional or business analysis is a plus
You are fluent in English and proficient in French or German