As a financial or company auditor, you’ll help clients assess the very essence of their companies’ operations: their annual accounts. Can you investigate, analyse, draw conclusions and use figures to paint a picture? Track down operational weaknesses and financial and accounting risks? In this exciting role, you’ll be required to swiftly combine information from different sources to come to a robust conclusion. You’ll guide and monitor teams in different locations. But you won’t be doing it alone - you’ll be backed by the help and expertise of our experienced Audit team.
What you’ll do
- As an auditor in the financial sector: take part in the audits of banks, insurance companies, investment funds, leasing and real estate firms
- As an auditor in the non-financial sector: your clients will be active in sectors like pharmaceuticals, retail, FMCG, telecom, automotive, technology and services
- We’re looking for a talented auditor to join our audit department as part of our audit team.
What you get
- Competitive salary plus allowances
- Attractive benefits including a company laptop, mobile phone and a BMW with fuel card
- Flexible schedule
- The opportunity to develop throughout your entire career and work in creative, challenging and often multidisciplinary and international teams
- Extensive learning and development programme
- Huge growth potential
- And more!
What you have
- Master's or bachelor's degree in (applied) economics, accountancy, law, business studies, business engineering, civil engineering or another relevant economic major, possibly via a second master's degree
- At least one basic course in accountancy, preferably with a number of financial analysis subjects
- Maximum two years' experience OR you’re graduating this academic year
What you are
- Motivated and dynamic team player with an eye for detail and an eagerness to learn and grow
- Critical and analytical thinker who’s keen to take initiative
- Client-oriented, excellent communicator
- Fluent in English and in Dutch and/or French