As a global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way of innovating by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization. For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Science, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others. In 2016, the Altran group generated revenues of €2,120bn. With a headcount of more than 30.000 employees, Altran is present in over 20 countries. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Altran employs about 800 consultants with its main office located in Brussels.
• Develop applications, middleware and/or device drivers
• Select tooling for setting up the development process (build environment, code review, continuous integration…)
• Assess different problems (functional problems, performance problems…), understand the root cause and provide the best solution
• Safeguard the maturity of the code. This maturity will for example be demonstrated by implementation of unit tests
• Transform requirements into a software design and establish development planning in accordance with the customer’s time constraints
• Implement technical requirements using the adequate tooling.
• Identify risks and define mitigation actions appropriate for the architecture of small, low power, highly connected embedded systems
• Manage, control and, if necessary, improve the development process
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job. We’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
• You hold a Master in (Electronics) Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent
• You have a passion for embedded software development in C and/or C++ (or C#)
• You have knowledge of software design and testing techniques (unit, integration, test-driven)
• You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch and you have a driver’s license