As Industrial Engineering Consultant at Greenfish, you will be working on various assignments. Your responsibilities will include:
• Implementing Operational Excellence by improving efficiency and quality, reducing inventory and minimizing order-to-cash cycle.
• Leading or participating in projects to optimize industrial or production processes.
• Being involved in budget, planning, coordination and follow-up of various projects.
• Being responsible for handling quality and safety related issues.
• Proposing technical advice: calculations, dimensioning, trouble shooting, alternative solutions, price comparisons, etc.
• Relationship-building with clients, suppliers, study offices, (sub)-contractors, etc.
• Projects of different scopes: process engineering, project management, instrumentation, production management, electricity engineering, etc.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electromechanical, etc.)
• Minimum of 1 year professional experience in utilities and process in an industrial environment.
• Experience in PID’s, piping, pumps, compressors, E&I, automation, thermodynamics, etc.
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, 5S, change management, LEAN and Green manufacturing is a strong asset.
• Knowledge of specific norms and standards is a bonus (ISO, ASME, ANSI, DIN, PED, ATEX, HAZOP, etc.)
• A competitive salary package including attractive company benefits.
• A clear career path according to your expectations.
• A knowledge sharing platform with other sustainable experts.
• Sustainability awareness.
• Effective organizational and time management skills as an essential basis for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment to tight timelines.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills on a technical level.
• You have a “Continuous Improvement” mentality.
• Self-motivated personality with a strong focus on results in a fast-changing environment.
• Ability to work in English, French and Dutch, oral and written.
• Driving license B.