As Supply chain & Procurement Consultant at Greenfish, you will be working on various assignments. Your responsibilities will include:
• Tailoring innovative high quality solutions focused on your client’s business needs
• Developing lean concepts supporting existing or new business processes, implementation and problem solving
• Analyzing data and reports to identify improvement opportunities, noncompliance issues or development needs
• The creation of a better performing procurement and supply chain organization through redesign of the operating model and the underlying processes
• Master’s degree in Civil, Industrial or Business Engineering, Management Sciences with specialization in Supply-Chain Management
• 2 years of project management experience in planning, logistics and distribution activities
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work in English, French and Dutch, oral and written.
• Driving license B.
• A competitive salary package including attractive company benefits.
• A clear career path according to your expectations.
• A knowledge sharing platform with other sustainable experts.
• Sustainability awareness.
• Analytical skills: tells a story out of numbers
• Rock-star problem solver: out-of-the-box thinker
• Effective organizational and time management skills as an essential basis for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment to tight timelines.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills on a technical level.
• Self-motivated personality with a strong focus on results in a fast-changing environment.