Twipe is a Belgian mediatech company based in Leuven. Our team consists of genuine, motivated and data driven people that strive for perfection every day.
At Twipe we build innovative technology to help newspapers grow and retain subscribers. Publishers like Le Monde, The Telegraph and DuMont use our SaaS platform for publishing their daily digital editions via mobile apps and WebApps as well as our tools for in-depth ePaper analytics and churn prevention.
To help us move mountains and strengthen our Product and Development team we are looking for a Student (bachelor or master) to become our next Test Engineer. Want to hear what life is like as a Test Enginner at Twipe? Read about the experiences of our most recent Test Engineers!
What will you be doing?
- You test new applications on Android, iOS and Webapp in order to ensure the impeccable quality of our products and an excellent user experience
- You follow testing plans in a disciplined way, but, at the same time, look for improvement and optimization
- You interact directly with the Development and Product team and report in a clear and structured way on your observations and the progress made
Computer Science Engineering
- A flexible student job in Leuven that can be easily combined with your studies
- An opportunity to grow your skillset in a professional context
- Seen your tested features released in apps from our customers
- A fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for mobile technologies
- You are a part-time available student (bachelor or master)
- You have a strong eye for detail in respect of user interfaces and application behaviour
- Passion for data and technology
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a disciplined worker
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge on testing processes or automation is considered as a strong plus