When we think of young people, we automatically think of enthusiasm and new ideas. These things fit perfectly with the innovative and entrepreneurial culture of UNILIN. We offer internship opportunities in all departments of our company. Get a taste of what it's like in a large Belgian company operating internationally and enjoy an exciting internship.
INTERNSHIP PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS - ROMANIA
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS INTERNSHIP?
- From this project we expect somebody who is extremely hands-on and present on the production floor. On the production floor, we expect somebody who can identify and investigate (root cause) problems and potentially solve them by machine modification. Potentially linked with also the installation of new machines. A unique experience to get to know the way of working in a business as well as the possibility to help and install new machines. The changes that this student will implement, will have an immediate impact on safety, quality or output (efficiency). Changes can go from: procedures, maintenance, tooling, machine modifications, ...
For additional questions, you can always contact Sien Himpe, Talent Specialist, email@example.com.
Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Architecture & Construction
WHY CHOOSE AN INTERNSHIP AT UNILIN?
- You will get to know our way of working and corporate culture that is driven by our UNILIN values: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Respect and Excellence.
- You will be able to convert your learned knowledge into a first practical experience.
- You will build a first network and get to know the structure of our organization.
- You will be working in a company that is strongly committed to young people.
- During the internship you will be guided by experts in the field, from whom you can learn a lot.
YOUR STORY AT UNILIN DOESN'T HAVE TO STOP AFTER THE INTERNSHIP!
An internship is a first contact with the business world. The real jump comes after graduation. At UNILIN, we are incredibly enthusiastic about new talent. Every year we welcome a lot of Young Graduates who are eager to fly in. During the Young Graduate Journey you are the entrepreneur of your own talent. Together we map out your route within a specific domain.
Your Journey forms the ideal springboard for further growth within UNILIN. This can be both within the chosen domain and more broadly in the organization.
Would you like to know more about our Young Graduate Journey? Take a look on our site: www.Younggraduates.unilin.com or on our instagram page: @unilin_younggraduates.
IT’S A MATCH?
- You are a student of Industrial or Civil Engineering.
- You are available for 3 months for an internship in Romania.
- You speak English fluently.
- You are hands-on and love entrepreneurship.
- You are an independent worker who can deal with a changing business context.
Do you feel the itch to start the internship after reading this description? Then definitely don't hesitate to apply. We look forward to getting to know you!